Information Technology (402 and 462) Vocational IT NSQF Class 9 Question Paper download.
CLASS – IX
The maximum time allowed is 1 hour.
Section A: TOTAL MARKS – 30
Multiple choice Questions: [10 X 1=10]
- The Japanese way of saying goodbye _____________ “Sayonara”.
(a) is (b) are (c) being
- She __________________ a passion for reading (has, having)
- ______________ (Any, Few) of us are ready to say “Sorry” but ______________ of us always demand it from others. (many, much)
- How much does ________________ automatic camera cost?(A, An , The)
- He refused to ……………. the award.( Accept — Except — Expect)
- I will …………… the table for dinner.( lay — Lie — Laid)
- The……………… of this college is very strict. (Principal — Principle)
- What do you think the line “Negotiation is a tricky art…” mean?
- a) It is difficult b) It is complicated c) It is easy d) None
- Select the correct option:
- a) The Manager was angry at Ravi
- The Manager was surprised
- The Manager disagreed with Ravi
d All are correct
- You can keep my iPod if you like. I ….. it any more.
- don`t use
- doesn`t use
- didn`t use
- am not using
Section B: [7 X 2=14]
Q1. What is a Computer? Write a Note on Computer.
Q2. Write 10 Advantages of Computer.
Q3. Write 10 Disadvantages of Computer.
Q4. Write all Five Generations of Computer.
Q5. Explain: Personal Computer, Notebook Computer and Smart Phone.
Q6. What are the use of Storage Devices, Hard Disk, RAM ,Pen drive and CD ROM?
Q7. Write a Note on Windows Operating System.
Section C: [3 X 2=6]
Q1. Differentiate between a Typewriter and Computer.
Q2. Write any 10 Advantages of Good Typing.
Q3. What is MS Power Point? Write brief note on MS Power Point.