Sample Paper of Business Studies 2014 for class 12, CBSE. Paper No.2
SAMPLE PAPER: 2014
SUBJECT: BUSINESS STUDIES
I).Answer to questions carrying 1 marks may be from one word to one sentence.
ii).Answer to questions carrying 3 marks may be from 50 to 75 words.
iii).Answer to questions carrying 4-5 marks may be about 150 words.
iv).Answer to questions carrying 6 marks may be about 200 words.
- What is meant by Mental Revolution? 1
- What do you mean Gang Plank? 1
- Reservation in job for schedule caste refers to an example of key component of general environment of business. Name the component. 1
- ‘Visitors to factory gate must hold valid entry passes’. What type of plan it is? 1
- How planning provides direction? 1
- Name the most appropriate method of external sources of recruitment suitable for recruitment of a sweeper. 1
- Define the term Development. 1
- Name the controlling technique which is used to measure the efficiency level of managers.1
- Rahul purchased the bread without noticing the date of expiry. He also did not obtain the
cash memo. Do you think that he would be able to protect himself by the loss due to expired
- Name the highest authority where district forum decision can be challenged. 1
- Explain management as impure science. 3
- ‘Capital budgeting decision is capable to change the financial fortune of a business firm’.
- What is the role of financial management in a business firm? 3
- Write a note on the organisational structure of SEBI. 3
- What can be marketed? 3
16.’ Physical resources of a firm remain resources and never changed in production In the
absence of management’. In the light of this statement explain the importance of
- State the main features of New Industrial Policy 1991. 4
- State any four importance of delegation of authority. 4
- Explain any four rights of a consumer as given in consumer protection act.1986. 4
- State any four psychological barriers in the process of effective communication. 4
- Taylor’s principles of scientific management and Fayol’s principles on management are
mutually complimentry.Do you agree? Give reasons in support of your answer. 5
- Explain in brief the various steps involved in planning process. 5
- How planning and controlling are interrelated and interlinked? 5
- Explain the various methods of issue of securities in primary market 5
- State any five sales promotion techniques commonly used by marketeer to maximise the
- Differentiate between Formal organisation and informal organisation on the basis of
- i) Structure ii) Leadership iii) Duration
- iv) Formation v) communication vi) Flow of authority 6
Define Functional Structure using diagram. Also give its three advantages and disadvantages.
- Write a note on evaluation of Human Resource Management concept. 6
Explain in brief the steps involved in selection process.
- Explain the various principles of Directing. 6
Which qualities as a manager you would like to have to become a good leader?
- Determine the factors affecting the requirement of working capital. 6
Being a finance manager you are asked to decide the dividend policy . What factors you
would keep in your mind to perform the function?
- Explain the various marketing management philosophies. 6
Determine the factors affecting the price of the product.